Política de frete
There are 2 lead times to consider for every order:
a. Fulfillment and transit times
The fulfillment process includes the following: importing orders from an integrated online store, packaging, and leaving a package ready for carrier pickup. Our Fulfillment has a maximum lead time of 2 business days to achieve the above. This means that if an order is received by Us on Monday, it will be ready for pickup by Wednesday at the latest. If an order is received by Us on a Friday, it will be ready for pickup by Tuesday of the following week at the latest, and so forth. Under exceptional circumstances, such as but not limited to unexpected order fulfillment volume surge, shortage of fulfillment staff members, or software or technical issues, this lead time could be extended with or without previous and formal notice.
In addition to the 2 business days for fulfillment, you need to consider the estimated transit times for the order to be delivered by the carrier to your customer. Our Fulfillment Center is not a shipping carrier, and thus we rely on the carriers below for our shipping operations on behalf of your online store:
- USPS Domestic (US): 3-7 business days.
- UPS Domestic (US): 3-5 business days.
- GlobalPost (International): 10-14 business days.
- DHL Express (International): 3-4 business days.
Below, you will find estimated lead times (Fulfillment + Transit) that you should have on your online store (checkout pages and shipping policy). This is to help ensure your customers know what to expect at the time of purchase:
- USPS Domestic (US): 5-9 business days.
- UPS Domestic (US): 5-7 business days.
- GlobalPost (International): 12-16 business days.
- DHL Express (International): 5-6 business days.